Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

How minimize stellarium's screen picture so can reveal apps underneath? (Windows Vista)

Feedback
Anonymous
2014-01-23
2014-01-24

• Anonymous
    2014-01-23

Stellarium fills monitor full screen. Only way I can see underneath is to quit Stellarium, or go Cntl/Alt/Delete and start Windows Task Manager which then shows all the various open windows at the same time.

Clicking the Windows key on my keyboard only makes the Stellarium picture blink rapidly.

Obviously, I'm new to computers.
    Thanks for your help.

• Kird
    Kird
    2014-01-23

F11 switches between full-screen mode and windowed mode.
    F1 shows the help-window with more shortcuts.

• Anonymous
    2014-01-24

Thank you. F1 toggles help and I see F11 listed for "Full Screen".

If starting in windowed mode (side-by-side displays), and hit F11, diplay goes to full screen. If hit F11 again, display goes black (even arrow is not shown). Must go to Windows Task Manger to see windowed mode again. Cannot simply toggle between full screen and windowed.

Tried starting Stellarium in a small window, hit F11 which made it full screen, hit F11 and get black screen again with no keys or mouse responding. Could just be an incorrect way I set up my computer.

If no other ideas, thanks for trying.

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments