- fix bug with sticky mode under Openbox
- fix bug with dissappearing window under WindowMaker (sf.net bug #1858069)
- fix layout bug which prevented tray to shrink properly
- fix resizing bug when grow gravity seemed to be ignored
- fix regression: KDE icons are collected at startup again
- fix focus model so that it (more-or-less) matches ICCM
- fix silly bug with window states (sticky mode works now, debian bug #451800)
- code cleanup in xembed implementation
Bug fixes included in this version:
- fix sample rc file typos (Debian bug #446899)
- fix fallback support mode for KDE icons (now KDE icons work in Xmonad)
- detect if stalonetrays` window is no longer toplevel and do not try to fix geometry (fixes excessive CPU usage as reported in Debian bug #444748)
This version fixes freedesktop.org icons support on amd64 (Debian bug #445056).
This is a bugfix release. It fixes a typo in parameter name for maximal tray height (Debian bug #444717).
This release fixes a crash on an invalid rc file (Debian bug #443543), and occasional KDE icons disappearance (sf.net bug #1676375).
stalonetray need new/extra developer/maintainer, as I do not have much time. If you want to help the project -- you are welcome; there are many things that can be improved/implemented.
Required background is C and X11.
stalonetray has migrated to sf.net provided subversion repository.
Release highlights: support for background tinting and fuzzy edges; code refactoring and cleanup; XEMBED and layout bugfixes.