From: Roger Tsang <roger.tsang@gm...> - 2006-04-01 15:36:24
Our OpenSSI developer has made available an enhanced DRBD-SSI at
It borrows some code from DRBD-0.8 development version.
* Experimental support for multiple sync targets in OpenSSI - more
than 2 sync nodes per cluster.
* Experimental write support on all DRBD nodes (on Secondary nodes
too) - adds support for inline OCFS2, GFS, etc.
* Enable CFS to read directly from Secondary DRBD node to reduce
* Reduced code path - some requests go directly to lower device
instead of through VFS.
* Experimental support for IO offloading by pushing requests to your
* Simpler setup - no more need to perform post-install for root
filesystem failover in OpenSSI.
* Added multicast support for auto-discovery of DRBD nodes.
* Auto configure of Secondary DRBD nodes through auto-discovery to
* Bugfix: Memory now allocated using GFP_NOIO. Significantly reduces
Note: This is beta release for beta testers.