From: Robin Rainton <robin@ra...> - 2002-05-25 12:12:23
Dear all, please check the Squirrelmail page for version 0.2 of this plugin.
Added as requested is:
- Administrator's option to disable the 'Trust all sources' option.
- If that option is there, ther's a bold 'WARNING' and a reference to the
- Added a 'Trust sources in my address book' option.
- Added a 'Trust my identities' option.
- Separated 'Contains' and 'Regexp' options for the rules. Regexps are now
checked and ignored if they are malformed (with a warning in the rule
Hope this is a lot more to your liking.