From: Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@us...> - 2005-03-01 09:54:37
Updated ldapquery plugin version is released for testing.
* Added OpenLDAP core, cosine and inetorgperson schema translations.
* Added class that is used to work with LDAP schemas.
* Removed LDAP attribute and object names from configuration file.
* Moved gettext strings to ldapquery domain.
* Moved all used functions to functions.php.
* Added default and site configuration support.
* Added charset conversion and sanitized output of LDAP results.
* Moved smart result display formating to ldapquery_format_results()
* Sanitized LDAP searches (security fix).
* Changed default set of LDAP attributes. Attributes are the same as used in
default phpldapadmin address book entry (inetorgperson object). only
labeleduri is added.
* Added version function and file.
* Assigned plugin copyrights to SquirrelMail Project Team. Added links to
plugin's license (GPL) and COPYING file.
Plugin is available on SM-Plugins SourceForge site.