Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@us...> - 2005-05-29 08:49:55
Update of /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/functions
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv29384
i think, it is better that way.
RCS file: /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/functions/forms.php,v
retrieving revision 1.17
retrieving revision 1.18
diff -u -w -r1.17 -r1.18
--- forms.php 29 May 2005 08:30:57 -0000 1.17
+++ forms.php 29 May 2005 08:49:44 -0000 1.18
@@ -6,11 +6,11 @@
* Licensed under the GNU GPL. For full terms see the file COPYING.
* Functions to build HTML forms in a safe and consistent manner.
- * All name, value attributes are sanitized with htmlspecialchars().
+ * All attribute values are sanitized with htmlspecialchars().
* Currently functions don't provide simple wrappers for file and
* image input fields, support only submit and reset buttons and use
- * input fields for buttons.
+ * html input tags for buttons.
* Since 1.5.1 all form functions should support id tags. Original
* idea by dugan <at> passwall.com. Tags can be used for Section 508