Update of /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/plugins/bug_report
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv22774/bug_report
Revise plugin documentation. Mainly, this removes remains of documentation
that's only relevant for plugins which are not included in the main distro.
The objective is to make it not
- remove instructions about untarring this plugin (since it's already shipped)
- remove version numbers, which are not updated for a long time and not
- remove changelogs, since they don't log the changes (we do that in the
- explicitly state that this plugin is not maintained anymore by the
original authors (so bugs/etc get sent to us in stead of someone who
maintained it four years ago).
If ok I'd like to put this in stable aswell.
RCS file: /cvsroot/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/plugins/bug_report/README,v
retrieving revision 1.1
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -w -r1.1 -r1.2
--- README 23 Dec 2001 07:42:39 -0000 1.1
+++ README 28 Feb 2005 10:45:55 -0000 1.2
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-Bug Reporter -- Version 1.0
Need to submit a bug? Need to know valuable system information? Need
to be accurate? This should do it for you.
@@ -35,17 +35,11 @@
-As with other plugins, just uncompress the archive in the plugins
-directory, go back to the main directory, run configure and add the plugin.
+Go back to the main directory, run configure and add the plugin.
-Questions/comments/flames/etc can be sent to
- Tyler Akins <fidian@...>
-1.0 -> 1.1
- * Added a bit more data to the report
- * Cleaned up some HTML
- * Altered link in menu bar to look good with other plugins
- * User-selectable list for where message gets sent to
\ No newline at end of file
+This plugin has been originally developed by Tyler Akins and is now
+maintained by the SquirrelMail Project Team.
--- INSTALL DELETED ---