From: Colin Bell <colbell@in...> - 2004-06-16 11:42:03
The latest beta of 1.2 is now available.
The changes include:
- Added "Reformat XML" popup menu option to show formatted
XML in a column (Gerd Wagner).
- User may identify specific columns to use in WHERE clause
when editing cells in table by using the "Limit cell edit WHERE
clause size" entry in the Session menu (Glenn Griffin).
- All tables may be printed. Use right mouse click, "print".
Large tables are automatically split across multiple pages both
horizontally and vertically (Glenn Griffin).
- The "Session Properties"->"Format" screen has been moved to
"Global Preferences"->"Data Type Controls", and many new
controls have been added to adjust how specific data types
are used or displayed. (Glenn Griffin)
- Close metadata result sets once they are no longer required.
- Fixed bug where inserting/updating and deleting rows in the
SQL tab would loop (Gerd Wagner).
- Fixed bug where setting the statement separator to an empty
string then wouldn't allow you to change it to anything else
- Fixed bug where minimized session windows weren't restored
correctly (Gerd Wagner).
- Improved Undo handing (Gerd Wagner).
- Fix NullPointerException when starting an Oracle 220.127.116.11
session (Gerd Wagner).
- Fix bug under Linux where sometimes the SQL history
combobox would fill the entire window (Gerd Wagner).
- Fix for multiple result set handling under the Cache DBMS from
Intersystems (Gerd Wagner).
- Fixed incorrect handling of the "log-config-file" argument
- Tables with many columns should now allow editing by using
the "Limit cell edit WHERE clause size" session tool (Glenn