Version 1.0beta6 of Squirrel-SQL Client has been
released incorporating the following changes.
- New sessions didn't take into account the "SQL Limit
Rows" setting from the "New Session" Application
Settings tab. It always defaulted to true.
- The hourglass cursor was shown after the main window
- If the preferences positioned the main window (or
aliases/drivers tool windows) to a position on the
screen only visible under a high resolution (EG
1024X768) and you then changed the display
resolution to one under which the window could not
be seen then when Squirrel-SQL was started the
window could not be seen.
- If you tried to maintain a driver with a Driver JAR
file that didn't exist an error dialog that couldn't
be dismissed was displayed.
- Errors that occured for metadata information (such
as data types) didn't always display in the message
- Errors in SQL Driver Maintenance weren't always
- If invalid data for the data type in a column (E.G.
blanks in a numeric) were found in metadata
information (such as data types) then no further
information was displayed.
- User name now displayed in the title for a session
- Logging is now done to a text file
(squirrel-sql.log) in the user perferences directory
instead of to standard output.
- You can now drop a Look and Feel implementation (see
http://www.javatoo.com for examples of Look and Feel
implementations) into the /plugins/lafs
directory within the application directory and have
it selectable from the "Look and Feel" dropdown on
the General tab of the Global Preferences dialog.
- Global Preferences option is now on the File menu.
http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel
- Got Itchy feet? Get inspired!