Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Squirrel SQL Client is a Java program that will
allow you to view the structure of a JDBC
compliant database, browse the data in tables,
issue SQL commands etc. It can be downloaded
Version 1.0beta5 has the following changes:
- If a connection failed to open the error wasn't
- If an image couldn't be found for an Action the
application wouldn't load.
- Changing the class name of a driver wouldn't
always take effect util Squirrel-SQL was
- The session properties dialog is now correctly
positioned on screen.
- The number of rows in a table can be displayed
in the object tree. This is controlled by a new
- The Aliases and Drivers lists are now in their
- A "Connect To" dropdown has been added to the
- The SQL tab in the Application Preferences
dialog has been split into two tabs; global
settings that apply to all open sessions and
a Default tab that applies to new sessions.
- If the Look and Feel is changed it is not
shown until the application is restarted. Not
all components are rendered correctly if the
Look and Feel is changed on the fly.
- The System Status dialog has been merged with
the About Box.
- New global property - Show Tooltips.
http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!