From: Colin Bell <colbelloz@te...> - 2003-10-24 04:38:13
The latest beta of 1.2 is now available.
The changes are:
- Add "Get Last SQL" button to SQL entry area.
- Show tooltip in sql history combo when combo collapsed.
- You can now filter the schemas displayed in the object
tree (Keith Mashinter).
- Show the position of the caret from the SQL entry area caret
in a new label in status bar.
- Added a statusbar to the Help Viewer.
- New session property "Abort On Error".
- Data in the Popup (from double-clicking a cell in ContentsTab)
is now editable (Glenn Griffin).
- Data in individual cells may be imported, exported, or
operated on by an external program from the Popup window
(double-click on cell in ContentsTab) (Glenn Griffin).
- Fixed NullPointerException thrown by the Syntax plugin.
- The title from the wrong column was used in the popup
window for a columns data if the columns in the table had
been resequenced (Joseph Boyd).
- Allow for SQLException thrown by HSQLDB 1.7.1 on
- If the columns in a table were resequenced and then the
data was copied to the clipboard then the column headings in
the clipboard were in the wrong order (Joseph Boyd).
- Entries in the catalogs dropdown are now sorted.
- Move DataCache class to fw classes.
- Add StringManager class to allow strings to be stored in
property files rather than hardcoded. Once this is used
throughout the application it will mean that SQuirreL can
- Add jGoodies Forms library for building GUIs.
- Use Apache CLI library for processing command line arguments.
- New method in SQL execution listener 'allStatementsExecuting'.
- New API allowing plugins to add/remove items from the status