From: Colin Bell <colbelloz@te...> - 2002-10-28 02:58:29
Version 1.1rc2 of SQuirreL SQL Client has been released. This is
intended to be the last release candidate before the stable version of
1.1 is released.
Downloads are here
List of changes:
- Add default catalog selection to popup menu
- Add plugin class path to application dump.
- Allow for some drivers that don't return 'guest'
as a schema for Microsoft SQL and Sybase.
- Catalogs and Schemas tabs added to the session
- Catalogs and schemas added to session dump.
- Drivers and Aliases windows can now be closed.
- Fix shell script to work with Cygwin.
- Fix NullPointerException when changing output
type for result sets in New Session Properties
- Fix Copy cmd in tables so that if only a single
column selected it doesn't put all the rows on one
- Make tree node refresh work.
- Fix line wrapping in multiple line labels.
- Allow for spaces in %CLASSPATH% in
- Save and restore current catalog, transaction
isolation and auto-commit settings when
executing the Session/Reconnect commmand.