select old_name as new_name from table
old_name is displayed in the result set instead of new_name
(see image for working example)
problem didn't appear using Oracle, so assume this is specific to the ASE plugin
This is configurable :
Global Preferences -> Data Type Controls : (General - Use column labels instead of column names in result headers)
Thanks, that helps, but I did find that if you choose "copy with headers", it still is using the original column names and not the "as" renamed header. Should I put in a separate issue for this or can this be reopened as part of the same issue.
Ok, we'll keep this issue open until that is fixed. If you find any other places where this setting is not being used, please update this ticket.
Export results to Excel also.
The following defects are fixed:
- Export as CSV/XLS/XML
- Copy with headers
Additionally, I have verified, that this work for
- Store result of SQL to file
- Copy as WikiTable
- Copy as HTML
The changes will be available at the next snapshot release (later then 2011-08-14)