Version 2.6.2 still did not fixed the Sybase object browser error. The content tab does not show the data when tables are selected. I got this error using trying to display the data for Provision_Message table:
Error: "servactman"."dbo"."Provision_Message" not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output).
If I used the same sql statement on the sql tab to execute:
select * from "servactman"."dbo"."Provision_Message", I got the same error.
If I do to same sql statement without the quotes:
select * from servactman.dbo.Provision_Message, the results are displayed correctly.
If the quotes are required for other database, maybe there should be an option in the "Global Preferences" or Session Preferences to enable or disable the quotes.