1. Connect to Oracle
2. Create a trigger on a table
3. Expand the table in the object tree
4. Expand the trigger node beneath the table. (Must
have Oracle plugin installed to see this)
5. Click on the trigger.
6. Note that the Trigger "Info" tab is not displayed
and the first tab is "Details" which is blank.
7. Click on "Source" tab and note that it is also blank.
8. Click on "Details" tab and note that is is now
9. Click on the Columns tab and note it is blank.
10. Click on the Source tab abnd note that it is now
I noticed in the debugger that the list of tabs (_tabs)
and the tabbed panel (_tabPnl) number of tabs is off
by one, causing the selection code to fail to work
properly. I added a work-around to correct this
condition by detecting when the _tab has one element
and _tabPnl has none, and simply add the tab in _tab
to _tabPnl. This solves the problem for now.