Menu

compilation error

shreya
2008-01-21
2013-04-25
  • shreya

shreya - 2008-01-21

*** Running SQLUnit file: D:\BBSEclipse\Sample_Project\agitar-j2ee-tutorial\docroot\samplequery.xml
    Getting connection(DEFAULT)
    Setting up test...
    Running test[1]: sqlunit  (0ms)
    Unresolved compilation problem:
        The constructor XMLOutputter(Format) is undefined

Tearing down test...

am getting this compilation error. this occurs when the result doesnt match. kindly help me in resolving this

• shreya

shreya - 2008-01-22

please some1 help with this problem. its urgent

• Sujit Pal

Sujit Pal - 2008-01-22

I think you are using an older version of JDOM (0.8), the XMLOutputter(Format) is available in JDOM 1.0.

-sujit

• shreya

shreya - 2008-01-23

hi,
      am using the latest jar only jdom1.1. i got the jdom1.0 jar from sqlunit5.0 version. but both the jar gives me the same error. i find the constructor present in the xmloutputter class.

• shreya

shreya - 2008-01-24

hi,
      am using the latest jar only jdom1.1. i got the jdom1.0 jar from sqlunit5.0 version. but both the jar gives me the same error. i find the constructor present in the xmloutputter class.

• benjamin

benjamin - 2008-01-24

Just a quick shot, but you might want to check your CLASSPATH, could be you have an older version of JDOM on your system and that one is used instead of the correct one.

• Alvaro Coronel

Alvaro Coronel - 2008-01-24

do you have two or more .JARs with the same class in your CLASSPATH?

That causes a lot of trouble and gives no warning about the duplicate  class. If they are different version, the plot thickens.

Good luck,
      Álvaro.

• shreya

shreya - 2008-01-25

tanxs for you people help. but its still not resolved. i checked even the classpath. i have only one jar existing..

• shreya

shreya - 2008-01-28

this error is really taking my time off. i checked for all the solution sgiven by you people but alas no result the same error keeps coming. can someonce plssssssss help me out of this.