Version 1.6 build 4 (2011-10-20)
- "Execute Current" is smarter now, you do not need to place the cursor
on the first line of a statement before execution. It finds the beginning
of the the statement based script syntax rules (statements have to be
separated by ';' and '/' for PL/SQL stuff). If you like old TOAD style execution
then it is supported too (check "Execute Current Alt"). The new settings page
allows change default behavior for these 2 commands.
- Bulk execution commands "Execute" and "Execute from "Cursor position" have
"Halt Execution On Error" option. That works like in SQLTools++ but it first shows
an error and then asks if you want to cancel or continue script execution.
- Additionally single statement execution commands can highlight and automatically
show the beginning and end of the current statement.
- the editor does not have 64K line limitation, now it can handle 2GB lines in theory.
- "File Panel" restores the last selected tab when application restarts
- improved stability of XML settings storage and recovery encrypted connection
- file custom.keymap is missing
- IOT table has extra PK definition if "No storage for PK,UK" is checked
- Find Object F12 does not recognize an object name if it is sql*plus keyword
- Load DDL Script Ctrl+F12 throws the exception "Invalid object type"
on a synonym that is not longer valid