1.4.1 build 63
- SQL*Plus CONNECT/DISCONNECT commands
- CSV prefix option (for Excel)
- added support for BINARY_FLOAT and BINARY_DOUBLE
Branches 58X and 59-60 have been finally merged, but XMLTYPE is
- TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL support
- grid format for number columns
Following bugs have been fixed:
- empty bug report on disconnect if connection was already lost
- trigger reverse-engineering fails if description contains comments
- substitution "&var." does not work
- cannot execute "exec null" w/o ending ';'
NOTE: If you use 1.4.1 build 59-60, please choose "Replace settings" on
page "Upgrade options"