- Added time-based blind injection support
- It is now possible to force sqlsus to exit when it's hanging (i.e.: retrieving data), by hitting Ctrl-C more than twice.
- Detection of which length restriction applies (WEB server / layer underneath).
- Added a progress bar to inband mode
- sqlsus now prints what configuration options are overriden (when a saved value differs from the configuration file).
- and much more, please visit http://sqlsus.sf.net/
New "brute" command, to bruteforce the names of the tables and columns (dictionnary / brute force).
Multithreading support for inband queries.
Added option to convert spaces to /**/ and version information display when starting sqlsus.