This release contains the contributions ofJean-Philippe Valentin that enable the parsing of UPDATE, INSERT and DELETE statement, and also store the result of the profiling into CSV files.
This little Swing-based tool to analyze traffic between your application and the database has just been updated. New features in release 0.2 include :
- optimized request processing
- millisecond precise time display
- order of columns in request is taken into account to build more efficient indexes
- new charting view, that displays the amount of requests per second as well as an experimental traffic indicator to/from the database
- new detail panel for the profile view, that allows to view the full details of an SQL query without having to switch to log view.
- included p6spy.jar, no need for seperate download.
This is the first public release of this small Java Swing GUI tool that works in conjunction with the P6Spy JDBC logger to enable profiling on database SELECT queries and recommend database index creation.
This tool is useful for analyzing database query performance on any JDBC-based application such as web applications or J2EE servers.