From: Ryan Krauss <gtg708j@ma...> - 2005-03-04 14:10:47
I also added three lines to sqliteconnection.py to overcome a problem
with adding a leading "/" to Windows paths. I saw someone else had this
problem in the mail archives. So, I thought I would pass on my
solution (it is a bit of a hack).
tempname=self.filename[1:] #<-- added at line 23
if not os.path.exists(self.filename) and os.path.exists(tempname):
#<-- added at line 24
self.filename=tempname #<-- added at line 25
self._conn = sqlite.connect(self.filename)
(also needed to import os)
On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 09:10:16AM -0500, Ryan Krauss wrote:
> I also added three lines to sqliteconnection.py to overcome a problem
> with adding a leading "/" to Windows paths.
You should check the latest code from the Subversion and see if you
still need the patch. I am sure you don't need it anymore.
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd@...
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.