Date: Sun May 4 13:02:31 2014
New Revision: 4723
--- SQLObject/trunk/docs/News.txt Sun May 4 13:00:59 2014 (r4722)
+++ SQLObject/trunk/docs/News.txt Sun May 4 13:02:31 2014 (r4723)
@@ -13,9 +13,18 @@
+* DateTimeCol and TimeCol can read and write values with microseconds.
+ WARNING: backward compatibility problem! Date/Time columns created
+ with microseconds cannot be read back with versions of SQLObject older
+ than 1.7.
+* DateTimeCol and TimeCol can read values with microseconds (created by
+ SQLObject 2.0) but do not write microseconds back.
@@ -25,14 +34,6 @@
* Python 2.4 is no longer supported. The minimal supported version is
-* DateTimeCol and TimeCol preserve microseconds. The feature requires
- Python 2.6+ because in Python 2.5 datetime.strptime doesn't support
- '%f' format.
- WARNING: backward compatibility problem! Date/Time columns created
- with microseconds cannot be read back with older versions of
* Upgrade ez_setup to 1.4.2.
* A bugfix was ported from `SQLObject 1.5.2`_.