Date: 2010-02-01 07:48:16 -0700 (Mon, 01 Feb 2010)
New Revision: 4091
--- SQLObject/branches/0.11/docs/Inheritance.txt 2010-02-01 14:45:04 UTC (rev 4090)
+++ SQLObject/branches/0.11/docs/Inheritance.txt 2010-02-01 14:48:16 UTC (rev 4091)
@@ -298,12 +298,12 @@
and override many methods - _SO_setValue(), sync(), syncUpdate() at
least. Patches will be gladly accepted.
* You'd better restrain yourself to simple use cases. The inheritance
- implementation is easiliy choked on more complex cases.
+ implementation is easily choked on more complex cases.
* A join between tables inherited from the same parent produces incorrect
result due to joins to the same parent table (they must use different
* Inheritance works in two stages - first it draws the IDs from the parent
- table and then it drwas the rows from the children tables. The first
+ table and then it draws the rows from the children tables. The first
stage could fail if you try to do complex things. For example,
could fail because at the first stage inheritance generates a SELECT