Support suggestions and auto complete in Command/Syntax editor of SQL syntax while typing.
1. Added "Auto complete" checkbox in Tools>Preferences>CommandEditor to enable/disable this feature.
2. On typing suggestions on Table names are displayed only for entered text more than length 2.
3. Key bindings - Up,down to select the suggestion and Enter for insertion.
4. Columns are proposed only after entering table name with a dot. (Like user.)
5. Feature supported in client command editor and query designer syntax editor.
Example syntax, note that for column proposals table name is
select * from user where user.name = 'test'
- Suggest on alias (useful in join queries) (Like SQLDeveloper for more details)