Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See DemoClose
- Added the functionality to show results as text, or to send them to file (now is possible to export results and tables to some of the most popular formats of files).
- Added menu contextual in table of results, and in text of results.
- Added indicator of type of opened database, in tree view.
- Added show columns size of type char (char, varchar, nvarchar, etc.) in tree view.
- Added the functionality to create new databases, on the screen Connect to Database.
- Added screen to create tables (Tables's designer). To enter it, it is necessary to give click with the right button in the folder Tables.
- Fixed bug to open Firebird's databases.
- Updated SQLite to 1.0.48.
- Added to show indexes of tables, in tree view.
- Added the options to open / save files.
- Added the key sequences of direct access (control+x, control+c, etc.).
Initial release. This version only supports to open existing databases, and to do consultations to the same ones. It needs .Net Framework 2.0 to be able to execute.