Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Grant McLean <grant@mc...> - 2005-07-27 11:36:40
I've just uploaded version 0.14 of Sprog to Sourceforge (although I'm
having difficulty updating the project web site).
This release has a few minor enhancements and a few minor bug fixes:
You can now rename gears and change the gear title font. The right click
menu no longer disappears unexpectedly. Enter now works in file
selection dialogs and Cancel now works in the preferences dialog.
Other internal bugs fixes are listed in the change log below.
Warning for developers: the package names for the gear mixin classes
If any of you are going to be at OSCON next week come and say hello:
My talk is on the 'Emerging Topics' track rather than the Perl track.
Hope to see you there!
Change Log For 0.14:
- fix bug: machine not stopping after syntax error in Perl gear
- fix bug: broken cancel button in tools/prefs dialog
- fix bug: extra file_end events from command_filter
- fix 'Enter' for default in file dialogs
- add ability to rename gears
- make gear title and text window fonts configurable
- make right click menu stay visible on click-release
- implement filename = '-' for STDIN in ReadFile.pm
- rename mixin classes from Sprog::Gear::* to Sprog::Mixin::*