Framework ACEGi associated to spring

badi
2007-03-13
2013-05-30
  • badi
    badi
    2007-03-13

hi members
    I currently try to integrate the framwork acegi with Spring. my problem lies in the form of authentification and particulary in “the action” of the form: 
    <form name="form1" action="j_acegi_security_check" method="GET">

this action must be, normally, intercepted by “authenticationProcessingFilter” which is in the file of configuration “applicationContext.xml”:
    ------------------------
    <bean id="filterChainProxy" class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy">
    <property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
    <value>
    CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
    PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
    /**=httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,[COLOR="blue"]authenticationProcessingFilter[/COLOR],exceptionTranslationFilter,logoutFilter,securityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter,rememberMeProcessingFilter,anonymousProcessingFilter,filterInvocationInterceptor
    </value>
    </property>
    </bean>

"]<bean id="authenticationProcessingFilter" class="org.acegisecurity.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter">
    <property name="authenticationManager" ref="authenticationManager"/>
    <property name="authenticationFailureUrl" value="/index.jsp"/>
    <property name="defaultTargetUrl" value="/"/>
    <property name="filterProcessesUrl" value="/j_acegi_security_check"/>
    <property name="rememberMeServices" ref="rememberMeServices"/>
    </bean>
    -----------------------------
    however at the time of the sending nothing occurs, I would have error 404 rather. I will like to know if it is obligatory to use the key word “j_acegi_security_check” and if exist an additional configuration so that my action is intercepted( a confuration in web.xml for example).
    THINKS FOR HELP