Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Add new shoes

Ahnico
2011-09-07
2013-05-01
  • Ahnico
    Ahnico
    2011-09-07

Hi Stefan

I'm using the last version (5.3.0), and I cannot find the way to add my new shoes :-\
    I forgot how I did it before

An other thing, there're some issues with the forum ?! A lot of spam inside old posts …

thanks

Nico

• jede28
    jede28
    2011-09-07

Hej Nico,

just go to the Sport Type dialog, you can configure your equipment there.
    Yes, the spam inside the forum is so stupid. I've no idea how this can be avoided - this should be prevented by SourceForge. Maybe it's time to change to another platform…

Bye, Stefan

• Ahnico
    Ahnico
    2011-09-07

Thanks a lot :)

Yep Sourceforge should block them, there's others forums with the same problem ?! or it's specific to this one ?!
    They are aware about this problem ?!

• jede28
    jede28
    2011-09-07

I've found an accaptable solution:

I've disabled the possibility for anonymous posts in the forum, the bug tracker, the feature requests, the patch submission and everywhere else. All the spam was send by anonymous users, so it should not happen anymore.

This means that everybody who want's to contribute something needs to login first. But this is great, so we can see where it comes from…

Bye, Stefan

• jede28
    jede28
    2011-09-07

I've also removed all spam posts - now it doen't smell here anymore…

• Ahnico
    Ahnico
    2011-09-07

Nice good solution, and it's more friendly to now the name or the ID of the guy instead of a "anonymous" person