After more than a full year of hibernation, I am writing version 2 of the library.
The main change is a license change : as of this new version, the library is GPL v2.
Another significant change is the modularization of the lib, which is reflected in the CVS Tree.
Finally, this new version use a new package tree, allowing for a cohabitation with the first version of the library.
Sidenote : PHP libraries will now reside in my websitesystem project.
I fixed code that didn't compile (because of renaming some classes or re-specifying an interface.)
So now, what you get from CVS compile.
However, I just fixed, I didn't rewrote/comment etc... This is for later. Right now I go back to my printing system...
I have setup a CVS tree so that you now can get the latest work-in-progress.
I plan to rewrite comments to have full english comments and to re-organise the class tree...
This release replace sporniketcore.jar (the package has been renamed)
A bunch of packages have been added, especially under the package "freecomponent".
The doc still is really poor, but is comensated by a demo app that use nearly all the library. In fact, this is because I needed this app that I eventually wrote the library...
Eventually, I could convert some of the classes I wrote into a working package.
For now it's a bit small as I want to make a Java Extension (no classpath to setup...), thus there were some problems...
And for now, only two classes have comment in English, others are in French. For english-only readers, you might guess according to classes names...
Have fun !