Spicebird is a collaboration client that provides integrated access to
email, contacts, calendaring and instant messaging in a single
application. It provides easy access to various web services while
retaining all the advantages of a desktop application. The application
is based on projects like Thunderbird, Lightning and Telepathy and adds
more functionality and integration among its components.
This release of Spicebird adds the following functionality:
* Chat with friends on services like Yahoo, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ and Jabber
* Add iGoogle Gadgets to Spicebird
* Disable the applications that are unused
* Access Google calendar
* Experimental support for managing blogs
* Available in more than 10 languages
* Basic set of add-ons
* Import data from Thunderbird, Outlook and Outlook Express
For a detailed description of this release, see the release notes.