Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
Just wanted to pop in and mention an error that I was having problems with that I found a solution for so that others can get theirs fixed too if they come across it.
It has to do with the comment view counter showing a number (such as 1) then "sb_view_counter_post" attached to the number.
The solution is to fix line #470 of sb_display.php. Mine showed this:
$entry_array[ 'comment' ][ 'count' ] = _sb('sb_view_counter_pre') . $view_counter . ('sb_view_counter_post');
To fix it, I added "_sb" to the last part so it looks like this:
$entry_array[ 'comment' ][ 'count' ] = _sb('sb_view_counter_pre') . $view_counter . _sb('sb_view_counter_post');