SpamAssassin is a mail filter to identify spam using text analysis. Using its rule base, it uses a wide range of heuristic tests on mail headers and body text, to identify "spam", or unsolicited commercial email. The SpamAssassin 2.52 release contains a number of bugfixes.
Pick it up at http://spamassassin.org/downloads.html .
- bug 1664: expiry imposed way too much load when a single
site-wide Bayes db was used, fixed
- bug 1672: a typo in a backported patch for 2.51 caused Bayes to
sometimes not unlock the db, fixed
- INSTALL now strongly recommends using DB_File
- some NetBSD support fixes
- bug 1601: option --syslog-socket wasn't implemented
- bug 1260: corrected description of --nocreate-prefs option