Folks -- a quick release to make sure 2.5x is really stable, even on
perl 5.005. Mostly doco fixes for everyone else.
Here's Theo's release summary:
2.55 is a minor bug fix release of mostly documentation updates. If 2.54
is working for you, there is no need to update. Bugs fixed in this
- Added documentation that "score 0" disables a rule
- Fixed documentation typo that was saying "spamassassin -c" which should
have been "spamassassin -C"
- perl 5.005 needed a umask parameter when calling mkdir() which was
left out of a call in 2.54's spamd
- Makefile.PL could throw warnings if there are no Razor modules installed
- Debian Linux was having some build issues
- The spamd/redhat-rc-script.sh file didn't specify "condrestart" in
the usage display
--j. (well, --tvd. actually ;)