From: Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@tc...> - 2011-05-31 09:59:33
GNU Solfege 3.18.8
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
3.18.8 May 25, 2011
* fix bug #209 (http://bugs.solfege.org/209). Thanks to Ralf Hain for
* Add 3 missing "second to octave" exercises: compare intervals, both
melodic and harmonic, and sing-intervals. Small reorder so some
sections, so all interval exercises present the lessons in the same
* sing-intervals: the "Second to octave" exercise had a bug only
asking for ascending intervals up to octave, not tenth.
* mpd.parser: bugfix to relative mode. The following code would have
c d e e'
* Merge solfege.dev revno 1852: show_exercise_theory fix
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@...> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/