From: Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@tc...> - 2011-04-25 13:31:47
GNU Solfege 3.19.7
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
Here is a new snaphot from the devel branch. Below is a copy from the
release notes posted on http://www.solfege.org. Solfege is in bug-fixing mode
now. Please help with testing so we can release 3.20.
* show_exercise_theory: update to correct display_docfile api
* win32: create a relocatable gdk-pixbuf.loaders file. This fixes bug #226.
* Add "Repeat first" and "Repeat last" buttons to compare intervals. (bug #225)
* abstract.Gui.on_start_practise bugfix: crash on exercises that does
not have a FlashBar.
* rhythm.py: fix incompatibility with the new mpd code causing exception.
* rhythmdictation2.py: Fix a bug in the Give Up button causing Repeat
to throw an exception.
* Remove old unused theme graphics
* Makefile fixes. Don't generate PNG graphics from SVG files since we
can use the SVG files directly.
* RhythmWidget: Don't move cursor to the right if we try to add a note
that is too long for the time available in the current bar.
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@...> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/