From: Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@tc...> - 2011-04-18 09:35:11
GNU Solfege 3.19.6
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
Here is a new snaphot from the devel branch. Below is a copy from the
release notes posted on http://www.solfege.org. Solfege is in bug-fixing mode
now. Please help with testing so we can release 3.20.
* remove on_delete(), we only need delete()
* redraw fix so that the cursor is updated when it should be
* backspace() should emit 'cursor-moved'
* Fix rnc so that it works with the sharp symbol, and the unicode
version of both flat and sharp.
* Change FlashBar to handle labelobjects
* help/C: fix docbook error
* Mention time signatures in the lessonfile docs for countin
* Added more lesson files for rhythmdictation2
* Bugfix to ExerciseView._display_data so that we don't use SizeGroups
when we have many files. This because of performance problems.
* solfege_c_midimodule: don't link libm unless we also link agains
librfftw and libffrw
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@...> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/