First of all I would like to say, that SoapUI is really great project
and it's pleasure to work with it.
Now to my problem. I have created an testing scenario in SoapUI for my
Web service. The Web service is till now quite simple - it only manages
CRUD cycle of simple entities.
The test case have following steps:
-- property transfer step
-- grabs from 'create-entity' action's response identifier of the entity
and stores it to requests of steps 3. - 5.
When I run this scenario as test case or as load test with 1 thread, all
works fine. But if I increase number of threads in load tester, I become
time to time error responses, that the entity is not present or is in
After quite long investigation of source code I have found, that the
environment of test case runners during load testing are not fully
independent, like I expected. I have found, that content of SOAP
requests of particular test steps are common for all load-test threads,
because these requests are obtained/updated from/to the config objects
of test steps (see method
But in this case I become problems with running such test in more
threads, because the SOAP requests are updated asynchronously and each
time are used for calling the latest states of these requests.
Is this a bug of SoapUI or is there some known pattern how to go around
Thank you in advance for your help.