#614 Small bug during refactoring definition

open
nobody
general (369)
5
2011-06-21
2011-06-21
Anonymous
No

Hi all,

I've encountered a small bug during the process of refactoring a definition for an interface.

In my tests I'm using Xpath to get some informations on my responses in a Groovy script. The refactoring process tells me that my Xpath in my groovy script needs to be updated, but when I compare the old xpath and the new xpath, the only one difference is a new line between namespace declaration and the real xpath. Until then it's not a big deal. But when the refactoring is done, all my groovy script are messed up with that new line ! In all my variables, the xpath (which must be on one line) is cut in two lines. Moreover, there is a few quotes that are not escaped...

It's pretty easy to fix it by hand, but it takes a while when you have a lot of groovy scripts.

I don't think this is hard to fix it.

I'm on Ubuntu 11.04, I'm using SoapUI-pro 4.0.0 and my version of java is 1.6.0_22-b22

Thank you !

Cyril

Discussion

  • Henrik Olsson
    Henrik Olsson
    2011-06-21

    Hi Cyril,

    Thanks for reporting. I have put this in our backlog (issue# SOBL-871).

    /Henrik
    eviware