Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

any example of forms and submitting values?

Help
2005-03-24
2013-05-30
  • Fernando Usero
    Fernando Usero
    2005-03-24

Hi to mohrt and new developers,

I would like to know about a *working* example of Snoopy with a form and some input fields. The examples provided in the README file do not work: the URL doesn't exist.

Thxs and congratulations for this great class!

• mydcms
      mydcms
      2005-03-26

I'm having a problem with getting submit to work.. when I access $snoopy->results , the first part is right, but after that, there is all this garbled mess of junk... some code, some junk:

10 Feb 2005 07:14:20 GMT ETag: "61db32-4e9-ee3d0b00" Accept-Ranges: bytes Content-Length: 1257 Content-Type: image/gif GIF89a)?q>tP|?\@_DѰ˾?f!,)?@pH,HMI8P8Шb1]Vؕ8@H$`HtbSF˥P2 hRTVrtu_xd$0$  styf$!~NX[]^e}!-s^ad ) x Yv_b"f s+X[] ZY\2q[ 

Any ideas??

• Fernando Usero
      Fernando Usero
      2005-03-28

can you make the data available for us? I can try to reproduce your submission to see if it happens the same

regards

• Alan Trick
      Alan Trick
      2005-05-29

I'm having problems witht he same thing. I haven't even tried to get POST data to work, bug GET doesn't seem to be doing the right thing either, when I do

$snoopy->fetch(url?with=get&data) sometimes it works but other times it give me nothing (although it doesn't return false, I haven't quite figured out what goes wrong)