14. Graphics
    15. Applets I
    16 Applets II
    17. Exceptions
    18. Files and Streams
    19. Colletctions
    20. Assertions
    21 debugging with eclipse

I've included some topics which don't appear on the certification exam but which I think people would find useful. This is a just a quick run through of what I've been looking through today, I'm completely to any suggestions.

• PJ Cabrera
      PJ Cabrera
      2005-08-21

Looks good, Cesar. We will divide the work among the two of us, of course. Both at the presentations and in the preparation.

I believe you said you had started on the "Orientation". And you have your cygwin / bash intro from a few months back, right? (What I mean is, you probably saved that somewhere and don't have to start it from scratch again. Right?)

I'll start on "Intro to Java and some Java tools", and "Classes and objects 1".

See you Monday,

• Javier
      Javier
      2005-08-22

Cesar i think you miss "garbage"
      and that appear  in the Test too

• lenny
      lenny
      2005-08-23

The more practice the better. If this could be driven by at least 1 real world example in code per topic would be a plus...but im aware its a lot of work, im just putting my 0.02 cents :)

• cesar otero
      cesar otero
      2005-08-23

You're right Javier, I should include the Garbage collection as well. Well, people, I'll make sure to include some examples with the trainings. A real life example would be good for the last few sessions. I'll work it out with PJ.

PJ you mentioned:
      """
      I believe you said you had started on the "Orientation". And you have your cygwin / bash intro from a few months back, right? (What I mean is, you probably saved that somewhere and don't have to start it from scratch again. Right?)

I'll start on "Intro to Java and some Java tools", and "Classes and objects 1".
      """

Yeah, I can recycle the cygwin / bash intro from earlier. I'll send you some notes on the intro to Java stuff.