Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
Kevin W. Shockey
First some administrative details. I have changed the permission of all technicians so that they are technician/administrator for the Action Item trakcers. this means that anyone can open and anyone can close. That should remove any potential blocks.
Procedure to submit a new action item:
1. Got to the Action Item tracker page here: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=23486&atid=636785
2. Click on submit new.
3. Type in a descriptive summary int he Summary field.
4. Select the most appropriate category for the pull down list. Common choices might be: SNAP Platform, SNAPPIX, snapplatform.org web site, and administrative.
5. Select the technician this action item is assigned to by selecting their Sourceforge.net username from the drop down list.
6. Optional: You can select a priority from the Priority pull down box. The priority ranges from 1 (lowest) to 9 (highest).
7. Finally, type in a detailed description (Ok, it can be brief as well). Just make sure that there is enough information so the person assigned understands the action to be taken.
8. Click on the Submit button.
Note: Everyone should be able to both open and close action items. You can even open one if you are not logged in, however, then I don't think the category or technician list appears.