Help
Bob
2010-11-03
2013-05-23
  • Bob
    Bob
    2010-11-03

Hi,

I've been trying to find out what it means when an advertisement is highlighted in red.  It may be orange; I have a hard time with some colors.

I connect to a computer, click on Advertisements, then Show Adv.  One of the advertisements is highlighted.  It is an advertisement for a program that runs every 3 hours.  I have other advertisements that run every 2 hours, so it isn't that it is recurring.  And the advertisement runs because the program produces a log file correctly.

I think I remember seeing a green highlight as well some months ago, but since it was green I didn't investigate.  I thought with a red highlight I should probably see what was up. :)

Is there a place that lists the color codes somewhere?

Thanks,

• Roger
    Roger
    2010-11-04

I can't remeber that that I have implemented a green highlighted Advertisement… :-)

White (Normal): Machine Adertisemenets that are not visible for to user (Run Advertised Programs)

Yellow Bold: Machine Advertisements that are visible for a user in Run Advertised Programs

Salmon: Machine Advertisements taht are running only when a user is logged on -> or running with user credentials..

Regards

Roger

• MyndTwyster
    MyndTwyster
    2011-04-29

Heya', Roger.  I haven't seen a highlighted green advertisement, but I often see advertisements with green-colored, italicized fonts.  They're usually duplicately named advertisements, but with different ID #'s, and neither will run.  The only way I've found to get rid of them is to uninstall / re-install the client.

Ciao,

Chris

• MyndTwyster
    MyndTwyster
    2011-04-29

These entries appear to be old advertisements that are no longer valid but are rather "ghosts" in the system.  I cannot find their reported advertisement ID # being advertised to any collection.

• Roger
    Roger
    2011-05-02

The green-colored, italiciezed Advertisements are part of a Task-Sequence. This Feature was implemented with SVN Revision 434 (19. Februar 2011). Compare the AdvertismentID with the ID's of your Task-Sequences…