I modified the File info tab a little: to better align the tables and entries and for a better reading of the info.
These are the changes:
* Enlarged the default size for File Properties window and set a greater minimum width (equal to the new default width).
* Set a Fixed width for the tables where the info data appear, this way they only scroll down in case. There are pros and cons: cells are equally large frome one table to another (except when the URL/filename is very long :'(
* Set the headers of tables in boldface and caps, section names in small-caps and title in all-caps
* Entries in the tables have now an invisible border, padding around them so that texts do not appear on the border-line
* Audio and subtitle streams tables have been both set to be with a centered nice align style
* In audio and subtitle streams tables: the numer of streams (# or N) has been fixed to start counting from 1 instead of 0.
Note: the exact appearance could and will vary based on the environment where it runs and the default font selected. But the layout of the tables should not be influenced. Indeed, even with big fonts the info fit in the window very well. Screenshots taken in Ubuntu with font "Deja Vu Sans",10pt attached.