Most important changes since 0.6.2 (see the Changelog for the whole list):
* Two fixes for Windows Vista. Now IPv4 is used by default (connection to
networks are faster). And now it really uses "gl:yuv=2:force-pbo:ati-hack"
as the default video output driver. Note: this mode could give problems
with some graphic cards (specially ATI), if you experience any, try the
other gl variants, or just directx.
* (Linux) Added a fix for a black screen problem when using Compiz.
* Added an option to select the number of threads that mplayer will use for
decoding (only works for MPEG-1/2 and some H.264 videos).
* Added the possibility to disable the audio equalizer. Seems to be necessary
to use the S/PDIF output.
* Added some options to increase/decrease the speed by 1% and 4%. This allows
to play 24 fps movies at 25 fps speed and vice versa.
* Fix: sometimes the playlist is not shown. Added a workaround for the problem.
* Added some checks to avoid crashes when selecting subtitle tracks.
* (Windows) Added a new submenu Video->Screen to select the screen which will
display the video when using directx.
* The settings in smplayer.ini have been reorganized in several sections.
(This also means most of your preferences will be lost and you will have to
reconfigure smplayer again).
* Added an option to mirror the video. And now it's also possible to flip and
rotate the subtitles along with the image.
* Added a new shortcut set (sda.keys) which can be loaded in the shortcut
editor in preferences.
* Added two new translations: Arabic and Kurdish.