Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

smart-m3_0.9.3-beta + Java KP

Help
2010-03-02
2013-04-25
  • Neill Whillans
    Neill Whillans
    2010-03-02

I'm having a problem running the 0.9.3-beta with the KPICore Java implementation from Sofia. Using the console example I am only able to JOIN and INSERT, but whenever I reach the QUERY, the XML message is either not being sent correctly, or not received correctly, causing an exception. If I use my Python KP scripts then it works, so I'm assuming the SIB is working fine. Would anyone know who the best person to contact in Sofia regarding the Java KP implementation?

• Hannu Laine
    Hannu Laine
    2010-03-03

There has been a change in the SSAP specification and this is most probably the reason why KPICore Java (or any other) implementations available from Sofia web pages do not work with the 0.9.3-beta version of Smart-M3. However, there are also some other issues with the 0.9.3-beta release and it should not be considered as 'official' release which is also the reason why we have not made any announcements about the release. We are working on the issue and it may imply other SSAP specification changes. We will send the changed SSAP specification to Sofia pages after we've done the required updates. To allow more flexible content inside literal values of the triples we are required to do some changes to the SSAP spec. For example, currentlly some non-XML conformant content inside literal values breaks SSAP parsers. Should you have any questions, please contact me <hannu.e.laine@nokia.com>.