From: Brian Carrier <carrier@sl...> - 2013-09-25 22:01:55
Long overdue release with new features and bug fixes.
New features include:
* Multi-select for tagging and extraction
* 64-bit Windows installer (has more limited video playback though)
* Raw regripper output is available.
* Metadata content viewer
* Custom tag names persist across cases
* Better error reporting
* TSK NTFS bug fix that was showing deleted files in the wrong folder.
Note to developers: Sorry. We had to make some backward incompatible API changes with this release. It should not effect your module development except that major version of the platform incremented. You'll need to update your module to depend on the new version. Contact me with any questions about this.
* 2-day Autopsy user training in November (http://info.basistech.com/blog/bid/317039/Autopsy-Training-Scheduled-for-November-6-7-2013)
* 1/2 day Autopsy development training before OSDFCon