From: Brian Carrier <carrier@sl...> - 2012-10-02 13:11:09
After many claims that it was coming soon, the open source conference has forced us to make that a reality. Version 4.0 is now on the website:
What's new since the last beta:
- The Framework is now officially released on Windows. New features since the last beta include a new Exif module and tsk_analyzeimg will also run scalpel and process the carved files in the pipelines.
- Better FAT orphan file finding.
- Better HFS+ support (ATC-NY)
- mactime -y flag for ISO8601 format
Other things that are notable and were in the last beta release:
- Support for libewf v2
- Only need to specify first file in E01 series.
- C++ classes and Java bindings
- Lots of minor bug fixes...