From: Brian Carrier <carrier@sl...> - 2013-06-19 17:50:23
3.0.6 is available for download!
• Logical files and folders support
• New file views in directory tree to view: deleted, executable, archive files and files by size
• ext4 and yaffs2 support (via TSK 4.1.0)
• Improvements to tagging of files and keyword search results
• Any file and folder can be selectively ingested using the directory tree view
And a bunch of bug fixes.
Thanks to Adam, Tim, and Sean for the dev work.
We have two Autopsy courses planned in Northern VA. One in Aug and one right after OSDFCon in Nov. See the Basis site for details:
Also, this year, we are not going to have a 1-day hack-a-thon at the Open Source Digital Forensics Conference (OSDFCon), but we are instead going to have a 4+ month-long module building contest. The basic idea is that you write a really neat, open source module, present it at the conference in 5 minutes (in person or via video), the attendees vote, and you can win cash (up to $1500). Details are on the site: