SkyEye 1.2.2 release now!
Comparing to last release, we have some major improvement in the following field:
* add coldfire 5249 support, now 5249 part in uClinux-dist-20040408 package can run on SkyEye.Some bugs still exist.
* add blackfin 537 support, bf537 part in uClinux-dist-R0504 release of blackfin.uclinux.org can run on SkyEye.Some bugs still exist.
some minor improvement include:
* 44b0x simulation is improved
* DBCT is enabled on gcc-3.x
* some bugs in remote debug is fixed.
More information please read ChangeLog in the URL:
Questions,ideas and usage about SkyEye can be discussed on SkyEye maillist:
You are welcome!
The release package can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=85554
You can commit bug at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=85554&atid=576533
Thanks all the guys involved in this release.
- SkyEye Developer Team
About SkyEye (www.skyeye.org)
SkyEye is an Open Source Software Project (GPL Licence). Origin from
GDB/Armulator, The goal of SkyEye is to provide an integrated
simulation environment in Linux and Windows. Now arm,blackfin and coldfire is simulated by SkyEye.