The Skim development teams is pleased to announce that Skim 1.3.9 is available for download at <http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/> or using the built-in updater.
Thanks to those of you who submitted reproducible bug reports and comments along with the exception reports; as always, please continue to submit bug reports at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=192583>.
For those interested in what is new and fixed, release notes follow.
Changes since 1.3.8:
* New scripting command to read in notes from a separate notes file.
* Scripting support for bookmarks.
* Embed new skimpdf command line tool to mnipulate PDFs with attached notes.
* Make font size in generic note text window sticky and global.
* Support for text alignment in text notes.
* Support for fill color in line-end artifacts of line notes.
* Fully hide split PDF view when removing it while it's closed.
* Keep position in split PDF when re-showing it.
* Support email through Mailplane, Postbox, and PostboxExpress.
* Don't change line style when creating notes.
* Make sure the current page is retained after toggling full screen.
* Make it impossible to create empty documents in AppleScript.
* Fix UI for "Open files" preferences.
* Avoid random page switches in zooming and switching fullscreen modes.
* Workaround for a leak in created notes.
* Support paste of files on bookmarks window.
* Support color drops on the notes table.
* Fix alphabetic page lables.
* Improvements to bookmark scripting.
* Improved cleanup of closed snapshots.
* Fix possible crash due to editor not being cleaned up.
* Fix Spanish localization of line inspector.
* Fix keywords in Info panel.